“But once you know yourself I guess it is really an expression of the biblical statements that the truth will make you free! When you know, then you are free, your mind is free.” — Wangari Maathai. “It’s time to let go of the ambiguities of mind.” — Unknown. “Flow with whatever may happen and let your mind be ted Reading Time: 5 mins.
· Your mind will be brought into sharp focus by the adrenaline your body produces. Declutter Your Physical Possessions. A calming environment free from clutter can help you get into a more relaxed state of mind. Without the distraction of clutter around, you are freer to let your mind focus on more positive thoughts.
· The answer is to free your mind and create space to breathe new life into your mind, body and spirit. You can never achieve that state of personal freedom if you don't let your mind be free. When you free the mind, you are overcoming distractions that get in the way of what matters most to you personally and professionally.
· You have to let your mind and body to connect, process and prepare for the arduous task ahead. By keeping your attention focused on the right things, it will do exactly that, and when you come back later, you’ll find yourself better able to handle the arduous task with less stress and anxiety. 8. Respect Your Frequency.
· · 1. Be prepared for this to be an ongoing activity. Freeing the mind is a really a continuous action that requires right understanding, right thought, right speech, right action, right effort, right livelihood, right mindfulness and right concentration.
- Prologue: The Stage Of The Paris Opéra, 1905 - Andrew Lloyd Webber - The Phantom Of The Opera (CD, A
- Blues For Beatnicks - John Barry / Adam Faith / Shirley Anne Field - Music From The Film Beat Girl (