Label: Modular Recordings - MODCD039 • Format: CD Album • Country: US • Genre: Electronic, Rock • Style: Synth-pop, Indie Rock
a nice, dark techno side of the Presets,spiced up with some interesting vocal bits. From here, we delve into an almost neo new-wave feel of Bad Up Your Betterness, and cap the CD off with the surprising title song Beams. Another instrumental,the track Beams is a cut above the other songs, and completely/5(35).
· The Presets' first full-length record differs slightly from their more happy-go-lucky Aussie dance compatriots, mostly for aesthetic detached nature of Beams is more about subtle darkness and underlying sinister intentions, as evidenced on the slow-building opener, "Steamworks" -- which begins with the bassline from "Billie Jean" and moves into much more explosive sonic territory /10(40).
· Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about The Presets - Beams at Discogs. Shop Vinyl and CDs and complete your The Presets collection/5().
Beams is the debut studio album by Australian electronic dance music duo The Presets, released in September by record label Modular. The album received mixed to positive reviews. AllMusic Missing: Worms.
· Beams, an Album by The Presets. Released 11 September on Modular (catalog no. MODCD; CD). Genres: Electro House. Featured peformers: Julian Hamilton (writer, performer), K.I.M. (writer, performer), The Presets (aka_text mixing role_id aka_text), Scott Horscroft (aka_text mixing role_id aka_text), Emerson Todd (aka_text mixing role_id aka_text), Mike Marsh .
- Fotbollstränare Bob Lindeman - Hans Alfredson, Tage Danielsson*, Lasse OMånsson - Lindemans Låda (Fu
- Ei Ukhnem (Volga Boat Song) - The Soviet Army Ensemble* Conducted By Colonel Alexandrov* - The Sovie
- Non Chiedo, Oh Luci Vaghe (Armindo) - Handel* - Andreas Scholl, Inger Dam Jensen, Tuva Semmingsen, C