• Pigs (ALL PIGS) are considered human food in the U.S. • The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) of the Department of Health and Human Services is charged with ensuring the safety and efficacy of human drugs and animal drugs that enter the human food supply.
· FDA approves genetically altering pigs, to potentially make food, drugs, and transplants safer. G enetically engineering pigs so they lack a certain sugar on the surface of their cells that Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins.
· · This is odd, he says, because ractopamine is a very big deal in the pork industry. Most pigs in America get this drug, because it's extremely effective. It's a "beta agonist" and has effects that are similar to adrenaline. It gets a pig to put on more muscle, instead of fat, and also put on weight more quickly.
· · The IGA in GalSafe pigs is intended to eliminate alpha-gal sugar on the surface of the pigs’ cells. People with Alpha-gal syndrome (AGS) may have mild to severe allergic reactions to alpha-gal Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins.
· · This is odd, he says, because ractopamine is a very big deal in the pork industry. Most pigs in America get this drug, because it's extremely effective.
Billys Bounce - The Sweet Blue Midnights - This Years Kisses (CD, Album) Magic Holiday (Riviera Mix) - Cherry (6) - Magic Holiday (Vinyl) Struttin With Some Barbecue - The John Hawes Jazz Band* - Lets Drop In On The Hawes Band (Vinyl, LP,